Brighten your home with a fresh coat of paint
Residential painting is one of those jobs that are perceived to be ‘quick and easy’ until it comes to actually doing it. Contrary to popular belief, there’s so much more to it than meets the eye. It’s not a case of simply picking up a brush and slapping some paint on the walls of your apartment. Instead, there’s a lot of preparation work that needs to be done, not to mention multiple coats with technique and close attention to detail.
Whether you are a house or apartment owner and you have some walls that need painting both in the interior and exterior of your home in the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, or central coast region, we highly recommend hiring professionals.
On this page, we’re going to talk about our role as residential painters local to the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, or central coast region.
If you’re in the market for a fresh lick of paint on your property, you needn’t look any further…
Licensed Residential home painters in Hunter Valley and Newcastle
At Painting All Sorts, we are licensed residential painters available to assist you with your home improvement needs in Hunter Valley and Newcastle.
If you are on the lookout for residential painting contractors, make sure that any prospective companies have the appropriate licensing before you hire them!
But why is a licence so important?
Any residential painter in New South Wales must have the appropriate licensing if they wish to contract, sub-contract, and/or advertise external residential painting services. This largely comes down to health & safety. Naturally, when doing the external painting of a residential property (particularly those over one storey in height), specialist equipment is required to get the job done properly. As such, having the appropriate licensing issued by the Department of Fair Trading in NSW is essential.
If you find a prospective painting contractor and they do not have a residential painting contractor’s licence, we advise that you move on and look elsewhere.
Interior and Exterior House Painting in Hunter Valley and Newcastle
If you are looking for licensed house painters who can accommodate your internal and external painting requirements, Painting All Sorts is the company for you.
We have a number of highly qualified and experienced residential painters who can make light work of all your house painting needs.
From prep and application through to a thorough clean-up, as we operate at the highest levels of professionalism at all times.
Life is busy and stressful enough as it is without having to add “house painting” to your already long list of responsibilities.
Save yourself the trouble and let the professionals take care of it instead; a fast and efficient service with a perfect finish. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Local apartment painters in Hunter Valley and Newcastle
Is your apartment looking a little drab and in much need of a fresh lick of paint? Perhaps you are a local landlord and you’d like to give your rental apartment a new lease on life before your next tenants move in. Whatever the case, the team at Painting All Sorts can assist you today!
Our apartment painters in Hunter Valley and Newcastle can help you turn your property around and have it look spick and span in a flash.
Simply pick up the phone and we’ll book you in for a free quote at your convenience.
Why choose Painting All Sorts?
So, why choose Painting All Sorts for your residential interior and exterior painting service requirements? It’s simple really:
- Friendly and professional staff (fast, efficient, and no-nonsense).
- Excellent communication (our home painters in Hunter Valley and Newcastle will listen very carefully to your wants and needs and exceed expectations).
- Convenient payment options (see our “Free Now Pay Later” option Via Humm).
- Professional colour guiding (struggling to pick the right colour scheme for your home? No problem! Our professional residential painters have a keen eye for it).
- Quality assurance (with over 20 years in the industry you can rest assured you’ll be getting a high-quality service every time).
- Detailed workmanship (from start to finish our home painters will carry out their duties with the utmost care and precision).
- Clean work site (our residential painting contractors will treat your home with great care and respect at all times).
- Punctual service (we know you are keen to get your home painted as quickly as possible which is why we provide a fast, efficient, and punctual service. If we specify a time to start, we’ll be there with bells and whistles on).
- Attractive warranties (our Dulux Accredited warranty lasts up to 5 years!)
- Eco-friendly material choices (do your bit for the environment whilst enjoying premium quality residential painting services).
- High-quality paint products (we use only the finest products for our residential internal and external painting projects).
- Fully licenced & insured (as issued by the Department of Fair Trading in NSW).
Contact us today for Interior and Exterior House or Apartment Painting Quotes in Hunter Valley and Newcastle
If you are interested in exploring our internal or external residential services further, simply contact us and we’ll get you a fast, free, no-obligation quote today!
We can discuss your next painting project in depth, answer any questions you may have, and get the ball rolling as soon as possible.
Get a Residential Painting Quote now
Our Service Areas
Our service areas include
Our Service Areas
Our service areas include
Residential Painting FAQ’s
Do you offer payment options?
Yes. We like to make the process as easy and affordable for you as we can. We accept payments via bank transfer and can take eftpos and credit card payments. We also offer interest free ‘buy now pay later’ deposits via Humm90.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Humm?
You need to be 18+ years old, earn $25,000+ p.a, permanent Australian resident and clear credit file. To apply you will need a mobile phone number, email address and a driver’s license or passport.
How long is your workmanship warranty?
As we are Dulux Accredited the warranty is 5 years.
How do you claim warranty?
Simply email email@example.com. Please include any photos and as much information on the painting project as you can. Our manager will review and get in touch with you to discuss or inspect the project.